So...for a variety of reasons...some diabetic, some personal, I decided to enter a partial admit program at Beverly Hospital. The program is 10 days and covers a myriad of personal and self help topics. The goal here is give enough supports to matriculate to a support group or one on one therapy. One on one therapy and meds didn't help me from being grumpy and angry.
My point in bringing this into my discussion is twofold....you never know when you might need some help...and by the grace of God others have it much worse than me....and I am thankful for that. With me....always stress g the cautionary tale...
Don't be afraid to do the occasional self check...I know I ignored or denied issues for years and let them swell up to what turned into a decision point for me. Thankfully I did this voluntarily...
Moving on to happier stuff....I have been feeling well lately. Eyes are good....mobiliy is baseline with my walker....feeling my wild oats about wanting to do a little more....not sure this is advisable or feasible....my band of experts etc think I am crazy....Yup...maybe I am. But on the flip side...I do not want too much moss.growing on this middle aged stone. My limitations are many and pretty obvious....you won't catch me jogging past Endicott anymore..Peace to my friends and family.....watch out for the white van in Beverly.....
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment