Wednesday, August 29, 2018

More Dreams

     I had a killer dream recently.....I was stuck in this huge traffic jam somewhere on 128 northbound.  Next thing I know I am screaming down the highway in an out of body space race.....and other humans are the competition....trying to eat my body parts and throw trash at me....I can hear jeff beck playing freeway jam in the background....Edgar Allen Poe meets Mario Andretti with a little cannibalistic twist.....I had another dream combining my 2 most recent professions....at Corliss Bros and Comstar.....the workplaces are surrounded with water....I am going from work station to work s station and people keep taking my work away....probably not a bad thing as I was not the best biller.....but the place is on a long waterfront....beautiful Sandy backdrop....people are working away...except for me...getting soaking wet!! Probably some professional regrets and symbolism there, but another scenario where The Office meets On the Beach...without the mega death bomb and death realm...
     Brief medical update...vision is good....neuropathy is the same...I need a walker to be independent....I poop out quickly...on the plus side I am a day tripper around the north shore....other than avoiding oppressive heat, life is good. Floyd the wine drinking, cork nibbling, sleep loving gato is next to me on the couch next to the a.c. source....smart kitty......glad my Facebook buddy Bob Barton is arm wrestling and giving cancer an ass kicking....many happy returns to Bob and all my Facebook friends... how about those Red Sox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment