Dreams for me have become a form of reality....a way to travel and experience stuff...a place full of magic and wonderment.....sometimes a place to avoid
Last night was no exception. My brother in law Brian and I drove to a magical place...watched rush perform live at their studio....thete were parents and children present....magical animals....secret doorways....great music....neither one of us love rush but the setting was a magical vacation the likes we have never seen.
.no camping or biking trip...fantasy island meets Rush on tour.....
Back in North Beverly..I plod along...my diabetic stuff is holding serve...minor foot issues that require rest and minor treatment..dilligence and patience needed... never strong points but working at it....nred some West Beach time and warmth....friends and fb buddies please check in ....my diabetic rants are shorter as I deal with maintenance....stay tuned into your health and work issues aggressively....there are no do overs...peace....
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a very cool dream and it seems to me that Rush would be a fitting participant given the magical nature of what you describe. I was a pretty big Rush fan back in the day. I recently watched a documentary on them - very thoughtful and interesting guys. Not your typical rock and rollers. I recommend watching. Striking the right health/work balance is a challenge - your advice is spot on Rob. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteNot too long ago I saw a meeting with the 3 members getting together.....seems recent.....3 friends having dinner, poking fun with each other....i think the dru.mer has me so if teddy and lived in hook up, they will retire the rush name and carry on....i watch them on youtube often ....tx.
Delete