Sunday, June 25, 2017

Update

     what a difference a year makes.  No medical attachments . Wellness more in place... Not in the mood for a poem or anything like that today..... Thankful for family and old and new friends. Period. Love seeing my friends going to concerts and moving up the musical part of life. If you have time, read my stories. My story is meant to be read , and I freely share with those who want to listen. I suspect that telling my story is going to become part of my life's work once I am able to work again. There is a cautionary tale behind my story , and I know I need to tell it so that maybe others can avoid the path that I have had to take. Enough of this serious crap! It's a beautiful Sunday . Enjoy carry-on with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment