On March 26, 1985 l was given a phone number by my buddy Stevie ...it was halftime of a Celtics playoff game.... I got the phone number for this girl I never met .....I gave her a call and she said hat she might go on a date sometime .....yah right!! turns out that I bumped into her a couple of nights later at a local bar ......the wayward duck..she had no intention of ever calling me.....our first official date was April 26 1985 at the Piccadilly pub in Peabody.....ever forget your dates name???classic faux pas.....Chris Furey was the bartender, and I was completely brainwashed. Chris broke the ice....'are you going to introduce me Rob!!'
This is a year of superlatives. We moved to Beverly 50 years ago. Dad was working in Salem and Marlboro was a haul.....I thank them for choosing Beverly ...cconstantly......May 3 Judy and I will be 30..... bring on thirty more.....without sounding redundant I am thankful for the present, for Judy, my kids, and our life.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment