What I realize is my day has passed in the sense of full involvement. My strength and mobility is gone.....eyes meh......legs damaged from vascular issues.....but I can contribute in small ways.....
Back on course, the first lecture I ever got in the importance of customer service was 40 years ago.....as a 17 year old summer employee at West Beach Corp......there were some shenanigans leading to discipline.....and the President, Doug Canning , had a chat with the employees about service.....taking care of ourselves and our clientele........doing a good job.....smiling......seems like basics but these basics hold true today and.forever. I call this a teaching moment in my life..... I have had a few.....most did not happen in a classroom.
What these dreams and moments remind me if is that.you're never too old to get involved......never too old to serve....and service is a viable skill and customer.service trait. Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment