I'm not happy with the way I been since 'goodbye'
Doing nothing is also a choice
Maybe it's time to sing louder and proud
The youngest one still has a voice
Having the voice is not quite enough
There's a need for timing and power
You can say what you say with a dead empty room
And that voice is liable to cower
Mom is looking down on us now
Not one to judge, or hold a grudge
Time to look at that man in the mirror
Don't point the finger, or let it linger
If there's things to say, let's get it done
Life is too short to have to retort
We live our own lives, can we live together
I'm willing to see, if you're willing to see
Feelings are a huge part of what keeps us apart
I'm willing to show, and I'm willing to know
I'm not going to judge, not with no facts
And I'm willing to help if you open the door . . . .
And let us in.
Monday, July 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment